We Don't Ship Goods, We Ship Dreams
Logistics and shipment are made easier with Zentice Global. We deliver easiness, professionalism, and new experience in supplying and transferring services.
As Zentice Global, our goal while exporting is; To provide quality and reliable products with our successful operations to more regions. By attaching importance to continuity, we bring our products together with the right buyer, while making the price, delivery, customs and storage conditions the easiest and most reliable for the buyer. Since the legal regulations and laws of each country are different, we comply with the operational requirements of the countries. Products that fit your real needs; We offer you for the complete execution of quality, price and delivery.
The main product group we export:
- Machine Materials:
Thinking globally is part of our expertise, the usage areas of the machine parts we sell vary according to the customer. Zentice Global supplies machine materials suitable for the demands of each customer. As Zentice Global; we deliver all the equipment you need in production, including Generator, Generator Parts, Compressor, Hand Tools, Electrical Machines, Lighting Products, Sandwich Panel, Iron Cutting Machine, Packaging Machines and Materials, to your address with our expertise in export.
- Textile Material: We meet your needs by focusing on innovative products in textile materials. We offer all textile products you need such as Zipper, Fabric, Yarn and Cotton to our customers with reasonable prices, reliable and honest trade principles.
- Construction Materials: Turkey competes in “Construction Materials” sector worldwide. In this direction, we realize all the construction materials needed by a building based on our product quality and reasonable price understanding. With the recently rising contracting sector, the need to export construction materials is also increasing in direct proportion. Our exported construction materials have the qualities to meet all their needs in the domestic market. Thanks to the quality of our products and our export performance, we can provide a complete return to all demands with our professional team.
- Building Materials: In building building materials; we export materials such as PVC, aluminum-granite, ceramic, armature, nano panoramic marble, steel and wooden doors. Regarding building materials; we share with you all the necessary experiences for you to use the right and quality product in the right place.
- Agricultural materials: In the agricultural sector; We export mainly agricultural machinery, greenhouse manufacturing assembly, pivot irrigation systems, fertilizer and seeds. We offer all these products to potential suppliers.
Food Ingredients that we import (Sesame, Spice, Lentil, Hibuscus, Mango, Aredep, Juvafa, Kajbera, Herbal Teas, Lemon, Cotton, Watermelon Seeds, Arabic Gum, Black Cumin, Peanut from Water, Dry and Roasted Lemon):
- AREDEP: The ripe fruits of the tamarind tree are used as a spice. This sour spice is very nutritious. It is added to many dishes, salads, soups, pickles. It can also be consumed raw by sprinkling powdered sugar on it. It is also used in making jam and sherbet.
- HIBISCUS: Hibiscus, which means healing and refreshing the body, also has a good antioxidant feature due to its red color. The hibiscus plant, which has been increasing in popularity in our country in recent years, is also called the Mecca rose due to its outer appearance similar to a rose. Thanks to the rich vitamin C it contains, it is used as a breathing agent in flu and cough.
- GUNGOLEZ: It is also called Baobab in Africa. Baobab is a tree that grows in Africa, Australia, and the Middle East. Each part of the tree is used as a base for traditional food, medicine, or clothing or household items. The dried pulp is full of calcium. The juice is also used to treat stomach problems. It is a good source of vitamin C, potassium, carbohydrates and phosphorus. The fruit is found in hard pods hanging upside down from the tree and has a citrus flavor.
- SESAME: Sesame plant is a product that grows heavily in hot regions, especially in hot regions, although it is mostly in Africa. The height of this plant, which opens sesame flowers in different colors, is generally long. The beneficial substances contained in the sesame plant are a panacea for many problems. However, it also makes the body work much better. There are many seeds in the capsule fruits and they are used as spice. Sesame is the main ingredient in tahini. The oil of the species is used as cooking oil, and its pulp is used as animal feed.
- Guava Fruit: Guava; It is derived from the word “Psidium” which is a Latin word meaning “pomegranate”. Guava is in the super fruits group thanks to elements such as dietary fibers, vitamin A, vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, manganese and copper. So much so that one guava (apple guava) of a known low-calorie type can contain 4 times the vitamin of an orange. Due to its high pectin content, guava fruits are used in the food industry, in making tarts, fruits, jellies, drinks, and cocktails.
- GOJI BERRY: Goji berry is a bright orange-red bush-shaped plant with small berries. It has a taste close to blueberry and cherry. Thanks to the vitamins and minerals in its content, it is a health store fruit that attracts attention all over the world. Known as Wolf berry or Goji Berry in the world, goji berry has been used for generations because it is a strong antioxidant and it is thought to contribute to longer life in the field of medicine in Asia. It is also one of the fruits with the highest nutritional value. This fruit has more vitamin C than an orange, more beta-carotene than carrots, and more iron than steak. You can consume Goji Berry by chewing it, making tea, soup, salad, muesli, cake and cookies.
- HERBAL TEAS: Plants have been used for medicinal purposes throughout history. Herbal Teas are one of the oldest and simplest forms of drug administration. Its advantage is the easy absorption of beneficial chemicals that dissolve quickly in hot water in the digestive system, starting from the mouth. The benefits of herbal teas come from the phytochemical components, vitamins and minerals in them.
- LEMON: Lemon is the most important member of the citrus family. It is suitable for growing in temperate climates. It is a food that adds flavor to meals and especially salads. Thanks to the vitamin C it contains, lemon, which is effective in strengthening immunity, is not only limited to its use in the kitchen; It has been the biggest helper of women in many areas such as removing bad odors, house cleaning and skin care, cosmetics.
- COTTON: It is a herbaceous or woody plant from the hibiscus family, planted to obtain fiber and oil. In addition to the cosmetics sector, while an important segment of the agricultural sector makes their living from cotton, those sectors are based on cotton; It is a source of raw materials in the weaving, yarn, and oil industries. Cotton; While providing a wide business area with its agriculture and industry, it is an industrial product that makes very important contributions to the textile industry with its fiber, to the oil industry with its grain, and to the livestock sector with its pulp.